Friday, July 17, 2009

SDCC '09



The time has come yet again for the annual pop culture debacle known as Comicon. Can't they take the "comic" out of "Comicon" and just call it "Culturecon"?

Anyway, I'll be sketching/signing/napping at the Red 5 (S-9) booth most of the weekend. I'll have original art for sale at blow-out fire sale prices from my run on Rex Mundi, The Engineer, and of course, We Kill Monsters.

Here are a couple other places you can find me:

Friday, July 24th

5-6 PM - Creepy Signing @ Dark Horse (#2615) w/myself, Mike Woods, Joe Harris, Neil Kleid, Jason Shawn Alexander, Eric Powell, Dan Braun & Hilary Barta (Booth #2615)

Saturday, July 25

5-6 PM - Image Comics/Popgun signing w/myself and "The Enigneer" co-creator Jeremy Shepherd (Booth #2729)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home