Saturday, August 14, 2010

Old poster art

Here's some nauseating design/illo work of mine from a way back. My old band played this party. It was top notch. Someone had to borrow my Les Paul for their set. I made him take off his belt. Yes, I'm that anal retentive. My drummer had a problem with the whole "Eat Flesh for Satan" tagline on the poster. He'd had a time in his life where he was doing some conjuring himself, and had some nocturnal run-ins with some of Beelzebubba's demon baddies (no joke). He was convinced the poster would bring down some bad juju. Turned out not to be the case, as it was just a lot of drunken heshers listening to metal and eating burgers and dogs...

2 Comments:

Blogger andres casciani said...

jajajaj nice poster! very good character!

August 15, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Love the poster...so....can you elaborate on the part about conjuring demons?

August 16, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home