Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Anchor #5 layouts

I don't think anyone really cares about seeing this stuff, but I certainly like it when I get a looksey at the process, so here goes.

Oh, and for those folks who get commissions and original pages, I always throw in a few pages of layouts and other goodies as a bonus. You'll never know what you get.

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger bossbug said...

are you kidding me this stuff is great! love the Anchor.

February 25, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger bjhoceancity said...

yeah dude these are totally cool to see...i like seeing how the pages come should post some of the finished inked pages too

February 26, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I digs!

February 26, 2010 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jason Copland said...

I LOVE seeing stuff like this! Great stuff, Brian!

March 1, 2010 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Bob Fingerman said...

Love these thumbnails. Someday someone needs to publish a book just of various comics artists' thumbnails. A real window into the creative process. The finished art looks great, too.

July 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home