Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In the mail today...


Nothing's finer than a brand new brush. Especially when that brush is super awesome. After one-hundred-eighty-six pages, thirteen covers, and countless commissions, pin-ups and "sketches", my Scharff 3000 Fine Line #3 Red Sable (my fave and most used brush) bit the dust. It was buried in the yard next to Liri. But I digress. If you guys haven't tried out one of these beauties, I highly suggest it. I think I'm on my sixth or seventh. You Series 7 worshipers can go jump off a log.

P.S. BIG news coming soon.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jeremy ince said...

hey brian this jeremy ince contact me through face book. remember when i fell off the balcony when we got back from the bar hahahhahah

March 4, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Brian Churilla said...

Hi Jeremy. Yup, I remember. But I don't do Facebook, as it is evil. I responded to your email though.

March 4, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home